100 Years
Facebook Linked in
Davidow, Davidow, Siegel & Stern, LLP
Long Island's Elder Law, Special Needs & Estate Planning Firm

Wednesday, June 1, 2005

Time is Running Out! Seminar Invitation

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
The one FREE seminar you CAN’ WAIT to attend.

Presented by Davidow, Davidow, Davidow, Siegel and Stern, Long Island’s Elder Law, Special Needs and Estate Planning Firm.

Medicaid has long served as a safety net for middle class seniors faced with the catastrophic cost of a nursing home. This program is currently under attack and likely to change. Learn how to PLAN NOW before the window closes forever. Don’t limit your options and jeopardize everything you’ve worked a lifetime to acquire.

NOW, more than ever, it’s important to learn the answers to these crucial and timely questions:

• If I put together a plan right now to protect my assets from a nursing home, will I be grandfathered in?
• What will Medicare cover?
• If I can’t rely on Medicaid in the future to pay for long term care costs, what exactly should I be doing now?
• I want to learn from the Terri Schiavo case…do I need a Health Care Proxy or a Living Will or both?
• What exactly is a Living Trust?
• If I become incapacitated, how will my finances and medical decisions be handled?
• Do I really need a will?
• I have a disabled child. How can I protect and provide for that child when I can no longer do it myself?
• What is the difference between Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts?

Choose from these two seminars:

Wednesday, June 22nd at 10:00am
Breakfast Buffet and Presentation
Riverhead Polish Hall
214 Marcy Avenue, Riverhead

Or

Tuesday, June 28th at 6:00pm
Dinner Buffet and Presentation
The Milleridge Inn
585 North Broadway, Jericho

Reservations are required. Call 631-234-3030 or email JGrisolia@Davidowlaw.com to reserve your seats. Discover why planning NOW is more important than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment